Full-time Professional Housekeeper in Shoreline, WA
A private family in Shoreline, WA is seeking a hard-working, trustworthy housekeeper for a full-time position to join their family staff.
The ideal candidate will possess a calm demeanor in addition to being both reliable and detail-oriented. They will join another full-time housekeeper and must be flexible if the family requires last minute coverage or if extra hours are required. The general schedule will be 40 guaranteed hours per week - 8 hours a day Monday to Friday in conjunction with the current housekeeper. as well as alternating weekend coverage with 9am-1pm shifts every other Saturday and Sunday. In addition to housekeeping, the family would appreciate a candidate who is able to provide occasional drop-offs for their school-aged children and occasional trips to Boeing Field to pick up luggage and return it back to the residence. The family is offering $35-$40/hour and are open to discussing benefits such as health insurance, 401k, sick days, and paid vacations. They hope to find the perfect candidate as soon as possible!
· Cleaning, stocking, and assisting in the overall maintenance of the family resident
· Housekeeping tasks throughout the home such as laundry, ironing, making beds, dishes, taking out the trash, picking up toys, cleaning and organizing closets, pantries and refrigerators/freezers, and preparing the house for guests
· Pack, unpack, and label luggage for family trips.
· Running errands, grocery shopping, replenishing bathroom and kitchen supplies, dropping off/picking up dry cleaning, and placing special orders for the family
· Occasional pet care for dog and cats
· Clean the interiors of family vehicles and coordinate with other members of staff if vehicle requires fueling or repair
· Support during family events or parties, requiring occasional overtime
· Occasional transportation for children’s events
Sq. Footage: 16,490
7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum of one to two years’ experience supporting a family in their residence
· Ability to work legally in the US
· Flexibility and willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
· Comfortable around children and pets
· Fluency in English language
· valid driver's license, insurance, and vehicle
To apply, please send an up-to-date resume to email@example.com. Thank you!